This page is only available for professionnals of cinema industry and for the Press
ACCREDIATION, FOR WHAT PURPOSE ?
The Festival accreditation pass is obligatory for access to screenings. It is personal and cannot be assigned. It is forbidden to lend, give away or sell the accreditation pass.
– it is not possible to provide a duplicate in case of loss or theft
– it is obligatory to wear the pass throughout the Festival: it is required to enter all cinemas
WHO CAN REQUEST ACCREDITATION?
– Professionnals of cinema industry
– Press : audio visual professionals and for those carrying a press card (journalists, photographers and radio and TV technicians), thereafter to freelance writers, bloggers…etc
The number and type of accreditation (access and priority level), by media, is attributed by the Festival committee for press services by reference to:
- Relevance of the media
- Frequency of the media
- Type of media support (written, TV / radio, digital)
- Print run / audience
- Special features
- Coverage of previous editions of the festival
In the case your accreditation for the Festival is approved, you agree to provide, depending on the type of media you represent, a copy of:
- Broadcasts dedicated to the Festival (MP3 file, CD Rom/DVD, downloadable link or by email)
- All published photos, signed over and dedicated to the Festival (PDF/JPG format by email, downloadable link or CD)
- Web pages dedicated to the festival (HTML format or by email)
If these items are not provided at the end of the 2017 Festival and despite the acceptance of the aforementioned rules, you will be subject to an automatic refusal for the 2018 Dinard Film Festival.
For all requests for information on the press accreditation form please email email@example.com
EXPIRY DATE FOR ACCREDITATION REQUESTS
The expiry date to submit a request for accreditation is 15 September 2018. After this date, we cannot guarantee that requests will be processed.
HOW TO PROCEED?
The request for accreditation must be made on line using the form, for examination by the Festival committee members.
Important Notes :
Once the Festival receives your information, an email confirming receipt of your request for accreditation will be sent to you.
Be careful, this email does not confirm validation of your accreditation.
The Festival reserves the right to refuse a request for accreditation. The simple fact of having completed the form requesting accreditation does not confer acceptance of the request.
Accreditation does not include accommodation or transport.
Every individual submitting a request will receive an email response whether positive or negative.
WARNING: NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE ONCE YOUR COMPLETED FORM HAS BEEN SUBMITTED